Monday, August 23, 2010

 he holds the key to my heart - in heaven.  When she died, we bought a special mother and daughter set of bracelets that had a key and a lock on them.  She is buried with hers on and I wore mine for a long time - until it broke at Disneyland.  It spilled all over and I remember these super nice people helping us pick up beads from the ground.  It hurt my heart when it broke and I kept the pieces that we were able to find - but I haven't yet.  I just try to remember that my heart holds the real key to her heart...  Miss you Bree!  Love you.

1 comments:

didiz said...

I cant stop crying feeling your pain...please take the breaking of your bracelet as Gods sign,in all the places on earth..it was disneyland.
Dont feel gilty to be happy, nobody is forgeting them they just do it for you..and most important let your son forget them for a while, i know its hard.
My dad passed away this past october, and I feel miserable, but im trying for my son (3yr old)...I was trying to keep the image of his grandpa alive, but i was doing a lot of harm without knowing...left only with the hope.
Hope he doenst forget, my dad is around him, and that we are going to meet again.

Post a Comment