Sunday, July 18, 2010

Guesting Pages for Graham Like the Cracker


I spent some time last month guesting for the digital scrap designer Jennifer Graham aka Graham Like the Cracker and I wanted to share the pages I made for Bree using her cute kits!

I've been trying to do a page for when we wrote the girls' names in the sand for sooooo long now.  Nothing seemed to look right.  So when I got to use her new kit Drift Away, I was inspired to try yet again.  Here's the page I came up with that I actually love now:



And likewise for Bree with the kit Purple is my Signature Color because it was!!!  Everything purple reminds us of Bree.  Here's her page with a very precious photo.  My heart is tied to her with heartstrings.



You can find Graham Like the Cracker on her blog here

0 comments:

Post a Comment